I’m not a girly-girl. You won’t catch me wearing pink or ruffles or anything overtly feminine. I rarely wear makeup and when I do I hope you barely notice it. My decorating style is very much the same. There are no crystal chandeliers in my home or ceramic poodles (okay I actually did have a ceramic poodle light once but it didn’t last long). Anyways, since this is the month of love and romance and all things sweet here are five “frilly” things I could live with.
1. Raw Zeolite Hook - Just because I love crystals.
2. Moroccan Wedding Blanket – The perfect amount of decoration if you ask me.
3. Parapluie Pendant Light - Industrial with a feminine edge.
4. Encrusted Jewel Necklace - Okay, I love this. Absolutely love.
5. Dupatta Shawl – Not sure about the pink….could I get it in another colour?