Hello! It’s nice to be back over here. I apologize for my absence. It feels like months have passed but I hope it is just days. Here are some lovely spring pastel faves to get you through the weekend. I’ll be back here on Monday with the chance to win a $200 shopping spree. Oh yeah!! Who needs a new spring wardrobe?
1. Solid Maple Bookends designed by Marvin Freitas – Keep it all lined up!
2. Handpainted Ikat Console - This would be amazing in a bedroom.
3. Pieces of Porcelain by The Mod Collective – They use 3D printers to make the shape of these pieces and then they mold and cast them. Amazing!
4. Flat Oval Blue/Purple Paraiba Tourmaline Ring designed by Anne Sportun. – Add it to my list!
5. Bobbi Cuff Turquoise - Perfect piece for summer dresses.