Tis the season for gift guides! Do you know the store Far and Wide Collective? It's an online marketplace that offers unique products made by artisans from developing countries like India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Swaizland, and more. If you're looking to give something totally coveted this season look no further. Here are a few of my favourite things.
Santa - I will happily take anything on this list.
1 Floral Quilt - $139 - Artisan: Nylla Perveen Junejo from Pakistan
2. Throw Pillow - $89 - Artisan: Rasuljon Mirzaahmedov from Uzbekistan
3. Charcoal and Gold Bowl - $98 - Artisan: Quazi Designs from Swaziland
4. Green Beaded Necklace - $39 - Artisan - Quazi Designs from Swaziland
5. Hand Towel - $16 - Artisan: Barefoot from Sri Lanka
6. Basket - $59 - Artisan: Kasigau Weavers from Kenya
7. Walnut Trivet - $49 - Artisan: Masoud Abdul Baqi from Afghanistan