I tend to do a lot of my shopping online these days. It's rare I have a chance to actually step inside a store. It certainly has its drawbacks but it also has a few advantages. Namely that when I'm done filling up my virtual shopping cart after a good evening spent browsing the online aisles I tend to leave it all there! It's like the choosing and virtual wearing is almost enough to satisfy my desires (because honestly I don't need more stuff). Although every now and then I do make an exception. Here are a few things I might hit the "pay now" button for.1. Silk blouse - band collar - $80 - Everlane 2. Embellished Boucle Jacket - Isabel Marant for H&M - ( I will pay someone to stand in line to get this for me!) 3. Lindsey Adelman Rib Necklace - $318 - La Garconne 4. Hunter + Rag & Bone Boot - $295 - Rag & Bone 5. Faircliff Front Pleat Skirt - $295 - Kule 6. Citizens of Humanity - Avedon Velveteen Pants - $205 - ShopBop
Hello! It's nice to be back over here. I apologize for my absence. It feels like months have passed but I hope it is just days. Here are some lovely spring pastel faves to get you through the weekend. I'll be back here on Monday with the chance to win a $200 shopping spree. Oh yeah!! Who needs a new spring wardrobe?
1. Solid Maple Bookends designed by Marvin Freitas - Keep it all lined up!
2. Handpainted Ikat Console - This would be amazing in a bedroom.
3. Pieces of Porcelain by The Mod Collective - They use 3D printers to make the shape of these pieces and then they mold and cast them. Amazing!
4. Flat Oval Blue/Purple Paraiba Tourmaline Ring designed by Anne Sportun. - Add it to my list!
5. Bobbi Cuff Turquoise - Perfect piece for summer dresses.
1. I Heart You Pillow - Fluf - So cute on a kid's bed.
2. Vintage Pull Toy - Oh Albatross - I have a few of these vintage toys in Henry's room. Such beautiful keepsakes.
3. My Town by Delphine Doreau - Pop out paper storefronts, houses and animals and a full colour pull out map make this book a must have.
4. Chinese Lantern, Rabbit - Mini Bulles - I absolutely love this paper lantern. Perfect for a kids room.
5. Bluebell Reversible Bonnet - Patouche - This sweet little bonnet would be perfect for hunting down Easter eggs in.
1. Five Piece Enamel Bake Set - Brook Farm General Store - I love how these all fit together and save you space in your cupboard or drawer.
2. Wallet Clutch - Claire Vivier - Use it as a wallet one day and a clutch the next. Multi-purpose accessories that work!
3. Knot - Shigeki Fujishiro - Like beautiful sculpture for your laundry, magazines or winter hats!
4. Roll Pencil Case - Alder & Co. - Never be without a pen again.
5. Accordion Coat Rack - Anthropologie - A modern take on my favourite wooden coat rack.